Drop Off & Pick-Up
Please help us keep our students safe:
- Please drop off and pick up passengers in the drop-off/pick-up zone.
- The drop-off/pick-up zone is a NO PARKING area. Double parking in the loading zone is forbidden
- Do not drop off/pick up students in the parking lot designated for Westside Staff parking. Our youngest students wait and play in this area.
- Students will wait on the sidewalk by the loading sign. They may not cross the parking lots to reach a car.
- Walk on the sidewalks and DO NOT walk between waiting cars.
- Visitors may use both parking lots in front of the school if you are staying at school during the day.
- Students walking to school should cross streets at crosswalks only and always stay on the sidewalk.
No cars are allowed in the west parking area. Our state laws require a designated bussing zone free of cars and pedestrians.
School Arrival and Departure
Breakfast – students may enter through the front door and go outside with their class if they finish before 8:15 am
Students enter the building through their grade level doors.
Students must be in their classrooms. Students who arrive after 8:20 are tardy and parents need to sign them in at the office.
Students are dismissed. We request they leave the school grounds.